Last visit was: It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:53 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Ooooo boy... You don't know what you're in for.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:06 pm 

I'm csd. *Streamers* As of the 18th, I am 14, but most people would swear I'm much older. Just making sure you know, since the last time someone asked for dating advice I intentionally destroyed a relationship. I am also male, but my hair is long and I have a young girlish face, so watch out. I've actually considered making people believe I'm a girl and then seeing their reactions when they find out I'm not. I came here after seeing HiRoads on Newgrounds and going "OH MY GOD, ANOTHER SKYROADS CLONE?! PLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPAYLAPYLAPYLAYL" since Tasty Static was awesome and an easily accessible free online Flash clone of any game is always nice. I love level editors, and be warned, I will make suggestion after suggestion until this is the greatest editor ever, if you're willing to get busy. Other than Tasty Static, I've gotten hooked on various PopCap games, rhythm games, puzzle, platform, platform hell, action, adventure, bullet hell shooter games and any combination of those genres you can name. Part of the reason for my constant nagging about adding features to things is the fact that I'd like to make my own games but can't afford decent game making software. Music is a big part of my happy fun tiemz and try to make my own, though I'm somewhat new to Renoise and I'm lost when it comes to making drums. I'm somewhat critical of preset instrument users, since most people using them could easily create an instrument that sounds more like what they originally imagined. When I'm not being mildly productive with music, I go to Reddit to keep up-to-date with what's happening online and in the community, which leads to YouTube, Facebook, or a number of other sites. I'm almost always on IM, but sometimes I have to restart my computer due to lag and I can't be bothered to reopen it. I should also note that I have health issues and can't stand up for more than a few seconds. I had to have pituitary surgery a month ago, and I can assure you that hospitals are terrible places to stay and you're lucky if a nurse believes you when you say you're passing out.

Did I miss too much? No? Good. Now I can update my profile, make some levels, and get back to nagging XceeD about working on a musical tower defense game.

Come out of your trance and welcome me to your utopian paradise. :P

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Ooooo boy... You don't know what you're in for.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:29 pm 
Site Admin

No bleeding from any of my holes! and welcome to this slice of internet, I hope you enjoy your stay!

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Ooooo boy... You don't know what you're in for.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:39 pm 

HiRoads_Admin wrote:
No bleeding from any of my holes! and welcome to this slice of internet, I hope you enjoy your stay!

The pillows have a pleasant poof to them. :3

Offline Profile